Join neighbors across the state for a meet up to explore pathways to address existing and emerging Natural Gas Infrastructure (NGI) in Maryland. Join us on June 10th as we learn, listen and seek solutions to stop the onslaught of natural gas infrastructure on our communities.
From pipelines to compressor stations, our communities are paying for dirty energy with their health and the ever-growing threat of the climate crisis
– Learn about Natural Gas Infrastructure in Maryland
– Link to resources for action
– Connect to impacted neighbors in impacted communities
– Hear about lessons learned by residents on the front lines and share your own story or request for support
– Plan pathways to build collaboration to support action